I have been blogging about the spiritual journey for one year now and want to share what have I learned.
- With a sense of relief, I see that it is not nearly as dangerous as I assumed in the beginning. I was very afraid and reluctant to start a blog and only did so because I was pressured by my inner voice/spirit guides. I thought if I write publicly about all the strange things which have happened to me (like burned out light bulbs by anger and manifesting the weather) that I would encounter “issues” (like, uhm, do they still burn witches at the stake?).
- The tone of conversation is much more friendly than in an internet forum, where discussions often drift into flame wars.
- I am amazed by the variety of spiritual paths. So many different approaches! Buddhists, Lightworkers, Christians, ACIM students, hardcore spiritual seekers, they all approach the life’s journey with a somewhat different belief system and set of tools. Also, the variety of expression is amazing. Poetry, essays, stories, uplifting quotes, and advice.
I am grateful for new friends, new perspectives, and new insights.
- Geography belonged to my least-favorite subjects at school. But looking at the world map of the WordPress statistics page is fun. Occasionally, a web search arrives on my blog from a country of which I had never heard the name before.
- Often, there seemed to be similar underlying subjects for many bloggers in a given time frame.
For example, I had just published a post about the painful loss of the former self-image. And then another post about that topic came up. But the other blogger for sure did not know my blog.
At another time, many people were blogging about time, multiple timelines, and time travel. I didn’t write about time then. But I lost my watch during that time.
At yet another time, it was about visibility. Many were publishing their first picture, voice recording, or video.
It is as if we are indeed all pulsed by the same divine Source.
Thank you, dear readers, for all your likes, comments, and for the warm welcome I have received here!